Thursday, June 4, 2009

'Multiple Encounters' - 2009-05-29 - Any Of These 4 Incidents Is Noteworthy

The following report was submitted to MUFON on May 29, 2009.
The originating state was listed as Oregon.
It was entitled ‘multiple encounters’.

A few lines of what may be extraneous material have been deleted.
Bold text – my emphasis. {My additions}.

This was the first claim of interaction with a winged creature submitted to MUFON in a long time.
If any of these four incidents is true, it is worth repeating here.

“multiple encounters

First of all I just want to state that I . . . don't care if it is believed or not, it is simply true.
You can laugh at it, joke about it and tell your buddy etc. I really don't
care. I'm aware that this website is monitored by intel angencies etc. Now
this is the very reason why I'm posting here. . . It has taken me years before I could mention any of this . . . at least the gods know that I delivered this info to you.

So here's the info and if I'm leaving out too many details it's because
I've done my homework and have seen what they do to people who reveal too much of this kind of information. Please keep in mind I do not consume alcohol or take drugs, not even prescription. I have no mental illness and my IQ is over 150. So while I don't claim to know it all, I'm not exactly stupid either. Sorry I'm not available for any questions.


#1 We were in a small airplane followed by a silent saucer type craft at very close range for about 15-20 minutes. They paced us right next to the plane. Everyone on the plane but me was screaming "oh my god" etc etc. even the pilot was freaking out calling for help on the radio and one woman passenger was totally hysterical because she thought they were going to kill us. The craft put a strange light beam on my face through the airplane window for maybe 20 seconds and I felt nothing but pure bliss. I know, it sounds very corny sorry. Anyway that feeling lasted about 5 hours after we landed but I wished that feeling would have lasted forever. I am not a very blissful person today so I guess it didn't work. That alien craft popped out of nowhere, none of us on the airplane saw it coming toward us at first from a distance. We were flying just above the cloud line during the event.

#2 then about 12 years pass without anything weird in my life . . . Then a friend of mine who I had never told my aformentioned story to invites me to go along with them to meet a stranger so we can get a chance to hold a tool in our hand that supposedly was made by ETs. Thought it was some kind of joke and when we got there the thing looked like a kid's toy. We met an individual in a remote area and I held the small device which was about 4 inches in diameter in my hand and it felt like every atom in my body was somehow rotating counter clockwise in a wide circle. We thought it was strange but we didn't believe the thing was made off world or anything like that even though the material was made out of something I have never seen before.
So my friend and I leave that place and say good bye to the stranger with the object and I go home by myself and everything is back to normal.

Everthing is fine and normal until I felt really strange all of a sudden. My room goes dark in the middle of the day when sunlight was coming through
all the windows and then I find myself standing in another smaller room without walls or corners and it's grey and cold in there. I tried to push my way out but couldn't. When I pushed on the walls they burned me like hundreds of hot small blades penetrating through my arm muscles into the middle of my bones. It hurt like hell.
I tried to yell but the sound would not project any further than a few inches in front of my face. I could not get out and I realized I'm in some kind of a holding room and test chamber.
Next a big weird black object appears near my feet
so I pick it up and dispite it's size I can't believe how light it is because it looks like solid metal.
The object is about 3 feet long and maybe 10 to 12 inches around and it has many moving parts. No I did not dream this. I wish it was only a dream! Anyway, I somehow figured out that the only way out of that terrifying trap was to use that device that was put in there for me.
I held it overhanded in my right hand and underhanded in my left hand and
it's parts started moving as if I was a battery for it. It looked super advanced and very sleek, dark and shiny with 3 or 4 glowing little parts on it near my hands. It also had some symbols on it that I couldn't read.
I remember having a deep desire to want to keep it.
It's strange moving parts started folding themselves around the outline of my hand shape and when I would look at certain parts I noticed they would
either start or stop moving by merely putting my attention on them. So then I thought it must be some kind of mind puzzle that I had been given to see if I could figure it out. Well all I figured out after much cursing and screaming was how to make the individual parts on this thing spin and rotate faster. The faster a few parts on this thing spun the more it started to produce a high pitched tone that seemed to somehow change the structure of the room I was in. So I made this device spin as fast as it would. Then a hole started to open in the middle of the room from the sound that the black device was making and I could see light and some tall grass through the hole so I put the device on the floor of the room I was in and jumped down through
the hole it had made and I fell about 20 feet down to the ground and started running my ass off. I am in excellent physical shape so dropping
20 feet was not a big deal at that time. After running I slowed down and stopped because I noticed I had no idea where I was. I couldn't see any roads, telephone poles or wires so I at least knew I was in the middle of nowhere. I had a bad feeling that I shouldn't turn around and look at what I just jumped out of but I turned and looked anyway.

I saw a very large saucer that was somehow camouflaging itself by reflecting the color of the tall grass below it. ok I'm sure by now you are saying to yourself there's no way this can be true. Just hold on to your doubt cap because it gets even worse! Now I'm scared [cms/tg/pd] and my whole body is shivering from fear but I'm so curious about the saucer that I start sneaking back towards it. I figured that I hadn't seen any beings
so far so maybe there weren't any. But I knew that the ship contained the room that I had just escaped from. I'm sort of crunched down in the tall grass as I approach slowly and cautiously toward the ship when I hear a loud shreaking noise behind me. I turn around and
there's a very tall alien being that looked like a cross between a preying mantis and a terradactyl only and about 10 feet tall. It's skin color looked like the inside of a ripe cantaloupe melon. Very strange color when I thought they were supposed to be grey or green! {Insectoid or Draco?}
I tried to run but it caught me and put it's wings/arms around me and paralyed my body. I thought it was going to bite me but it didn't. I wanted to fight it and at least get one good punch or kick at it but I was totally paralysed and barely able to move my eyes around in my head. It took me inside the craft into a dome shaped room which height was taller on the inside than the height if you saw it from the outside. {A common experience.} This creature held me down on a table by placing some kind of living cold skin membrane over my body all the way up to my neck. This was more scary than you can imagine and at the time I was thinking that this thing must be preparing to wrap me up so it could eat me at a later date.

Then 2 more aliens came into the room and they looked much more normal
for aliens like the ones you might see in movies etc. These ones seemed
much more curious about me than the one who caught me. So they have me
flat on my back on this table and I can't move because this skin thing
that they strapped me down with has something in it maybe some kind of toxin that's paralysed my muscles. They take these long skinny silver rods
and drill into my knees, shoulders, wristes, and femur bones. And yes it
hurts like f**king hell. By this time I am very angry and I want to fight them because they look very physically weak like you could easily knock
them down and snap their necks. Then after extracted tissue out of my joints and bones they stopped to communicate with eachother which looked like they were just staring at eachother for no reason. The big one with wings left the room for a while and the other 2 stayed with me looking at me like I was an exotic animal they had caught. I feel like I need to desribe the wings of the mean one. First of all the creature had no feathers and the wings were more like how a picture of a terradactyl
looks. There was more skin on this creature than it looked like it needed
and it did not look like it could fly either. So I'm on this table which
is actually more like a block that was part of the ship's floor and I started to relax more because I began thinking there is no way I was getting out of there.

I gathered my thoughts a little better and then an idea come to me. Remembering how I affected the black shiny metal device in that first room I wondered if I could affect anything else on their ship. Well all their control panels and instruments must have been thought controlled because I made something move next to me just by focussing on it. I then started to focus on mentally throwing things around the room and trying to hit them and mess up their equipment and it started working a little bit until the tall alien came back alerted and shoved an instrument with a bright light on the end of it between my eyes to stun me and knock me out. I figure the whole abduction lasted maybe 4 to 6 hours. I don't know where it was that they had taken me but it looked like a grassy field in the valley of a mountainous area somewhere here on earth out of the view of anyone's sight.

They brought me back to my home unconscious. I slowly regained consciousness on the floor and was naked and cold
and still paralyzed from what ever they did to me and I had severe
pain in my bones and joints which lasted for about a month after that.
But I'm at least grateful for them bringing me back to my otherwise
boring life. If these beings ever take you against your will I suggest
you fight them tooth and nail. But I don't believe all aliens are like these kind. I think most of them wouldn't do what these ones did to me.
The thing that hurt the most about this experience is not being able
to mention it to anyone for fear of being ridiculed as being totally insane or on drugs etc.

So all you can do is accuse this anonymous letter of being crazy because I will never mention this verbally to a real person.


#3 now moving onward 16 years later {a total of 28 years since the incident in the small airplane}. I'm traveling down a very busy road
with lots of traffic and we drive under a completely different kind of ufo hovering very low 60 feet right over the road. I slow down as I pass under it and for some reason there is no sound under it. Even my car goes silent as we pass under this thing. As I am directly underneath the craft I lean forward and look up through my windshield and
yes there is a beam coming down and I looked straight into it at close range. The craft was so huge and so many people saw it that I
was shocked and amazed that it was not mentioned on television or
radio or newspaper or even mentioned online. So I didn't mention it either!
. . . I imagine that the hundreds of people who saw it are still petrified with fear or self imposed disbelief. One week later I notice the beam I looked into on the craft has done something strange to my vision. Sorry I won't tell you what it did. All I can say it that it is not something that you would think or expect and it serves no practical use that I could apply to my every day life unfortunately. Damn!


#4 a few months later I see yet another small craft completely different from the others but about 300 yards above the ground. This one communicated with me by sending me a very loud audible telepathic message stating that they are definately here and that they are real. Now I have already been abducted so I really didn't need to hear that message. But what it revealed to me was that telepathy is totally real and before that happened I believed my whole life that telepathy was a fantasy story book thing. I can tell you right now that if we figured out how to use telepathy
between people efficiently that the internet would become obsolete and
that accessing information as a telepathic would be easier and better than
typing a question into google for a commercially sponsered answer.
It would be universal communication and knowledge free on tap! As much as you want. Of coarse this would destroy all commerce though so I'm not sure how people would deal with that.

summary:

I believe that intelligence agencies are well aware of these
beings and events etc. and that they can't hide all of it forever.
Unfortunately I haven't recorded or captured any of what I've
seen on camera because I don't carry a camera and I don't ever start
my days expecting to see anything strange in the sky or in my own house
for that matter.
If you ever experience what I have then you will know what it feels
like to have to live your life covering up information to protect yourself. . . .

If I had to guess I would say that probably the nature of
humans are far more dangerous than ETs who come here to study us.
I'm sure they could destroy all of us very easily if they
really wanted to. Their technology must be at least
one million years ahead of ours. From just remembering what I
saw on their ship we humans might as well still be in the stone age
seriously! Using fossil fuel to leave earth's atmosphere makes
as much sense as putting out fire with gasoline. When I see
all the new technology that we produce it just seems like our
best scientists are all still in a kindergarten sand box pretending
to be futuristic. I also believe that before humans aquire
too much advanced knowledge of ET's technology that all nations should probably obtain peace with eachother first which I can't imagine happening any time soon considering how amazingly ignorant most people are.

Now here's a wild idea on this thing called the 'new world order'
Maybe aliens came here a long time ago and told our governments
that the only way they would help us is if the whole world united
under one leader.
It seems like we would have agreed to something like that but naturally screwed it up by trying to achieve it through world wars, economy manipulations, diseases and everything else you can think of that we don't do right.

Attaching numbers and computer chips to everything and everyone on earth seems even more alien than the aliens who abducted me. It is starting to
feel like some kind of trap that we are letting ourselves get into.
Why do we feel the need to track everyone on the planet like you track a FedEx package? Also this facebook and twitter and all these other text programs that make a game out of telling everyone in the world what you are doing with every second will lead to people getting bored with it.

Just think for a minute. If these aliens who are a million years
more advanced than us had nothing better to do than to kidnap and experiment on a primative being like me, then what will we humans as a species be doing a million years from now? Probably the same thing right?
Kind of stupid if you ask me. A million years in the future
and we just graduate to find other primative life forms to poke around
at with a stick to see what happens? Is that progress?

With that said there are so many ufo videos online now that it
would be ridiculous to assume that something very significant
isn't going to happen in our world very soon. What's going
to happen and when? I really don't have a clue, I just hope it's
something good that humanity will actually benefit from.

Please don't be afraid of an alien invasion. We are only afraid of invasions because we have invaded our own species {who’s species?} here on earth for thousands of years so it is a natural fear for us.

That's all I will share with you and if this info doesn't wake you
up, then you never will.

hope this contribution helps”


We don’t know one-millionth of 1% about anything. Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment